tongue

tongue

Friday, June 1, 2012

TUSAL Started Totally Useless Stitch-a-long

I thought this was kind of a fun idea.  Essentially, you  keep your threads for a month's time and then you take a picture.  Check it out.  My guild keep their scraps and put then into a bag about half as big as a pillowcase.  When they are full we make cat bags and donate them to the local shelter.  Amazing how full the vase was after only a month :P
Oh and I disabled the word verification for leaving comments.  It seems people have been having a hard time posting.  Hope this helps!! 
Until the next stitch!!

2 comments:

  1. See, my mom loves making string quilts, so anything wider than a half inch she saves.

    And she'd save about half your vase. :D

    (yeah I need to have a little chat with her... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save all my threads for month, huh? I think you will be totally amazed how much thread it will be in a month lol!

    ReplyDelete