tongue

tongue

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Threaded Moose PAper Piecing Class - SUCESS!!

As most of my readers know, I was asked a while back to teach a beginner's paper piecing class at my local quilt store, Christmas Crab Quiltery.  In preparation for the class, I designed and published an original pattern for a table runner.  Sales of the pattern have gone well. 



 The Shop made a beautiful spot to show off my class.  If this didn't convince them, then nothing was going to !!!!


So last Saturday the class was on.  I was very impressed with how quick my 3 star pupils picked up on how to paper piece.  I loved to see the block I designed in different fabrics.  One girl made hers the same as the sample I made!!!!  Talk about flattering :P

This is Bonnie Sproul.  She chose "Christmas" fabric.  I love that this "Christmas" fabric does not scream the season at all!!!



This is Ellen.  I love that she chose to make it in Bali fabrics.  I love bali fabrics!!



And then there is Shirley!!  She decided she wanted to make hers the same as my sample.  And she came to the class with one block finished.  I taught her to paper piece a long long time ago.  In fact I think I taught her before I knew what I was doing!!  So I had to re teach her, the right way!!

What a great experience!!!  Thanks Red Quilts for stopping in with your camera and taking these pictures!!
Until the next stitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment